If you already have the name and service information of your Confederate Ancestor and would like to join the Sons of Confederate Veterans now, there are two options.
Complete the Full Membership application and pay your annual dues online and you’ll be member of the Georgia Division Headquarters Camp # 2200. You will have an opportunity to join a local Camp in your area at your convenience.
If you would rather print and mail the Full Membership application in with your annual dues, please mail the hard copy with any ancestral documents along with your check for $60 (covers SCV National dues and Georgia Division dues) made payable to the Georgia Division to:
Georgia Division, SCV
P.O. Box 1081
Macon, Ga. 31202
Upon verification of your Confederate Ancestor, we will send you your Membership Certificate package and help you locate a local Camp in your area.
Full Member benefits include:
- The opportunity to be a member of one of the over 100 Sons of Confederate Veterans Camps in the State of Georgia, participate in local Camp meetings and functions such as memorial services, local historical projects, adopting cemeteries, Veterans headstone placement and maintenance, representation at booths and parades at local events, etc.
- Sons of Confederate Veterans membership certificate that honors your Confederate Ancestor from our National Headquarters.
- Annual subscription of the “Confederate Veteran” magazine from Sons of Confederate Veterans National Headquarters.
- Annual subscription of the “Georgia Confederate” newsletter issued by the Georgia Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
- Inclusion in Georgia Division e-mail list to be notified of events and updates happening with the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
Complete the Full Membership application and join today!